Connect with the Perrins Family through:
At Rainy Pass Lodge the summer is short but the days are long. We'll help make every minute count.
For example, with the Lodge as your base, you can:
• Take flight seeing tours to special bear viewing locations
• Fish along side the bears—if you dare!
• Take a horseback trip along the historic Iditarod Trail to Rainy Pass Lake
• Catch some Dolly Varden trout for your shore lunch and overnight in a remote log cabin
• Photograph incredible scenery
• Hike trails to see more of the Alaska Range and explore more of the Iditarod Trail
• Canoe, horseback ride, or just sit by the campfire and RELAX in one of the most remote place you'll ever visit.
Rates: Summer 2017 Rates (July) $7,850 per person.
Other custom trips may be available, contact us for more information.
Trip Includes: Two (2) nights hotel accommodations in Anchorage and six (6) nights at the lodge, Air Charters to & from Rainy Pass Lodge, meals and lodging while at the lodge, horseback rides, fishing gear, guided tours, fly out bear viewing, & lodge services. Click here for a printable pdf file of our " Assumption of Risk Agreement." Personal liquor consumption and gratuities are not included.